Community Project Pride
Community Project Pride will be held on Saturday, April 24th, 2021. Bath and Richfield will join together for the annual roadside litter clean-up event. The clean community initiative will take place rain or shine from 9AM to Noon and is open to residents of all ages and businesses.
Volunteers may pick up instructions, road assignments, safety materials and trash bags at the start location. The start location is at the main parking lot of Revere High School, 3420 Everett Rd. Richfield, Ohio, or the gymnasium, weather dependent.
Both Bath and Richfield residents can take advantage of these additional recycle initiatives:
- Bottles, cans, paper and plastic items to be recycled can be dropped off at or Herberich Primary School 2645 Smith Rd. Akron, Ohio 44333.
- (Information below to be confirmed if Richfield Village will be holding these events)
- Bring all electronics and power sources to be recycled to Richfield Town Hall Pavilion between 9 am and 12 pm. No TVs, cracked screen monitors, refrigerators, washers or dryers will be accepted.
- Paper shredding will be available at Richfield Town Hall Pavilion from 9am until 12pm.
- Yard waste can be dropped off at Bath Township’s Organics Recycling Facility at 1188 N. Cleveland Massillon Rd. The organics materials will be collected and taken to a natural recycling facility for processing. Commercial contractors are prohibited from using the collection area and grass clippings are not acceptable for disposal.
- Safe drug disposal— Turn in unused or expired medications to the secure disposal containers in the Police Department lobby at Bath Township or Richfield Village. No needles or sharps objects.
All of these recycling services are provided free of cost to Bath and Richfield residents.
Join together in the clean initiative with family, neighbors, friends, clubs, church, and sport teams to better your community.