Bath Township received information from Summit County Board of Elections regarding updated polling locations for the November 2020 election which include the following:
Bath Twp A Faith Family Church-Fairlawn 4200 Granger Rd.
Bath Twp B Bath United Church of Christ 3980 W Bath Rd.
Bath Twp C Bath United Church of Christ 3980 W Bath Rd.
Bath Twp D Lakeside Christian Church 3535 Knollwood
Bath Twp E Faith Family Church 4200 Granger Rd.
Bath Twp F Bath United Church of Christ 3980 W Bath Rd.
Bath Twp G Faith Family Church-Fairlawn 4200 Granger Rd.
Bath Twp H Lakeside Christian Church 3535 Knollwood
Voters may confirm their polling location on the Summit County Board of Election website at https://lookup.boe.ohio.gov/vtrapp/summit/vtrlookup.aspx
Additionally, Summit County Public Health provided safety guidelines and procedures to be implemented at polling locations:
- Voters must wear masks or facial coverings in compliance with the Director’s July 23, 2020 Order for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio and local ordinance.
- Polling booths will be minimally 6 feet from one another.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Polling booths will be routinely cleaned between voters.
- Signage for mandatory masks will be posted.
- Alternate forms of voting will be provided, such as curbside or outdoor, for those that do not wear a mask.
- The use of shared objects will be limited.
- Observers at polling locations are assigned by their political parties. Unapproved observers will be prohibited from polling locations.
- Board of elections has a drop off location for absentee ballots, not polling locations.
As a reminder to voters: absentee ballots are not accepted or collected at polling locations. More information absentee ballots may be found on the Summit County Board of Elections site: https://www.summitcountyboe.gov/absentee-information/absentee-guidelines/