- Laborer/Equipment Operator
- The Service Department is now accepting applications for a full-time Laborer/Equipment Operator position. Minimum qualifications include: high school diploma or GED, and valid Ohio Commercial Driver’s License (Minimum Class B). Prefer one (1) year experience in highway drainage, or building maintenance work; demonstrated ability to drive a truck; operate construction equipment; demonstrated ability to perform physical labor or equivalent combination of training and/or experience; must meet the requirements established by all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Prefer one (1) year experience in roadway snow and ice control operations. A full job description may be found here.
- Pay rate: $25.69/hour (per collective bargaining agreement)
- Deadline to apply: July 2, 2021 by 4:00 PM
- Completed applications may be dropped off or sent to 3864 West Bath Road, Akron, Ohio 4433 or emailed to Ms. Jena Stasik at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part-time Seasonal Service
- The Service Department and Parks Division are now accepting applications for the Seasonal Service position. Applications will be taken from March 8th until the position is filled and may be mailed or dropped off in-person at 3864 West Bath Road, Akron, Ohio 44333. A full job description may be found here.
*Complete this application for ONLY fire department employment opportunities listed above:
Fire Department employment applications
*Complete this application for any general township employment opportunity that is not public safety listed above:
Employment Application Fill-In